This Righty Guarantee ("") is a part of your Righty Membership and incorporated into your Righty Membership Agreement (" ") by this reference. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined shall have the meanings set forth in your Membership Agreement.
We created Righty to provide our Righty Members with the highest level of transparency for prices and quality of services that are a hassle to manage and order to your home or office. Righty is made up of our precious core values Respect, Integrity, Generosity, Hard-work, Trust and most importantly You – the customer. Your satisfaction is our everlasting pursuit and want you to entrust us with our network of Righty Pros to make this a reality. For these reasons we are offering you this Righty Guarantee as part of your Righty Membership. If you are not satisfied with how your Service Job is handled we want to make it RIGHTY. Please read below to learn more.
When you sign up for a Righty Membership and schedule a Service Job, you will automatically receive the benefits of the Righty Guarantee. All Service Jobs get the same core Righty Guarantee coverage regardless of the Service Method chosen other than Righty’s custom ordering.
In order to ensure your Service Job is completed to your full satisfaction, we offer you the following Righty Guarantee promises:
· We have vetted and quality-rated every Righty Pro we use for Service Jobs. We also encourage all Righty Pros to independently vet and conduct Identity and Background Checks on themselves, their employees and their contractors.
· We are your Righty advocate. We will work with you and the Righty Pro to make sure you are fully satisfied with your Service Job during service or at time of completion. If you are unhappy with the quality of the service performed by the Righty Pro on a Service Job, we will have that Righty Pro – or another Righty Pro – correct or re-do the unsatisfactory work at no cost to you. If you are still not satisfied, we will refund the amount you paid for the Service Job through us. Please note work completed on a Non-Covered Service Agreement are not covered by the Righty Guarantee. Additionally, Service Jobs ordered through Righty’s Custom Priced or “Other Job” jobs which might not be covered and will be determined through the sole discretion of Righty.
· In the unlikely event of any physical damage to, loss, or destruction of your tangible property (“ ”) that is incurred by you during the performance of a Service Job by a Righty Pro (or a Righty Pro Technician), as your advocate, we will help you file and manage a claim with the Righty Pro and/or your Personal Insurance (as defined in Section 6 below), as applicable. We will be here to work with you to ask questions and seek answers and will not stop until the Property Damage incident is resolved. In order to help make it right, we may, in our sole discretion, compensate you for up to $1, 000 per occurrence for any Property Damage in lieu of, or in addition to, any amounts you may be eligible to receive from the Righty Pro or your Personal Insurance for your Property Damage claim.
Plus, if your Service Job includes a Flat Fee, you will also receive the following enhanced Righty Guarantee promise:
You can file a claim under the Righty Guarantee (a “”) when all of the following conditions have occurred:
1. You are not satisfied with the Service Job performed under the applicable Member Benefit (e.g., the Righty Services).
2. You have paid for the Service Job directly through the Righty Payment Processing System.
3. Your issue relates to the Service Job handled by the Company (and not to a Non-Covered Service Agreement with the Righty Pro).
4. Your Service Job was completed within the last three (3) days. For recurring services, we treat each repair appointment as a separate occurrence.
Please contact us at 305-520-7520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Righty Guarantee Claim” to begin the process of filing a Claim under the Righty Guarantee. After you file a Claim with the necessary information, we will investigate and work with you and the Righty Pro to quickly resolve the issue. Please keep in mind that any documentation provided during the investigation may be shared with all parties involved in the Claim.
During our Claim review process, you agree to help us be your advocate by (i) protecting and preserving any damaged property that is the basis of a Claim from further damage; (ii) assisting or allowing the Company or its agents access to make copies, photographs and recordings of anything relating to the Claim; (iii) allowing the Company, the Righty Pro or their insurers access to inspect anything relating to the Claim; and (iv) submitting requested materials on a timely basis.
The Righty Guarantee only applies to the scope of the Service Job to which a Claim relates. For example, if a component of a Service Job subsequently requires servicing again within the applicable period, the Righty Guarantee applies to that component. However, if a different component of that very same Service Job subsequently requires servicing and that was out of scope of the Service Job, the Righty Guarantee will not apply and that subsequent service will need to be treated as a new Service Job request.
Your Member Account also must be in good standing, with no outstanding or pending balances owed to the Company, for you to file a Claim under the Righty Guarantee. In addition, the following situations are not covered by the Righty Guarantee:
Furthermore, the following situations may limit your coverage under the Righty Guarantee:
You understand and agree that the Righty Guarantee is not insurance, and that neither you nor any other Member or third party is an insured or third party beneficiary under the terms of any Company insurance policy.
The Company has the right to subrogate against any person or entity who may be responsible for causing the losses giving rise to a Claim, including Righty Pros or any third party. By making a Claim under Righty Guarantee, you agree you will assist in and cooperate fully with any actions taken by us or our agents to subrogate a Claim.
If you carry insurance that would cover you in the event of a Claim, including but not limited to renter’s insurance, homeowner’s insurance, medical insurance, or an umbrella policy (“”), we may seek compensation for Claims from your Personal Insurance in addition to seeking compensation by way of the Righty Guarantee. As your advocate, we will help you file and manage a claim with the Righty Pro and/or your Personal Insurance and, in connection with this help, you agree the Company has the right to provide your contact information to an insurance company or to the Righty Pro in order to facilitate a resolution of a Claim.
THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER WHICH ARE APPLICABLE TO THIS RIGHTY GUARANTEE AND AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS CAREFULLY.
No person, entity or agent, including any Company employee, may alter the terms of this Righty Guarantee other than in writing signed by an authorized representative of the Company. You may not assign or transfer the terms of the Righty Guarantee, and no party shall be a third party beneficiary of these terms. The terms of this Righty Guarantee are not intended to and shall not be construed to give any person or entity other than you any interest or rights (including, without limitation, any third party beneficiary rights) with respect to or in connection with any agreement or provision contained herein or contemplated hereby. The Righty Guarantee shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to eliminate the Righty Guarantee altogether or change, modify or delete any of the terms of this Righty Guarantee at any time, effective with or without prior notice and without any liability to you. If any future changes to this Righty Guarantee are unacceptable to you, you must immediately stop using your Righty Membership or the applicable Member Benefit (e.g., the Righty Services). Your continued use of your Righty Membership or any Member Benefits following any revision or modification to this Righty Guarantee constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes.